Experiential Learning Center
The NIU College of Business Experiential Learning Center (ELC) connects teams of the very best students with accomplished executives. Over the course of a 16-week collaboration, NIU students apply their energies and talents to help solve cross-functional business issues.
Students: Experience Learning by Doing
Apply the knowledge, skills, and theories learned in the classroom, to find real business solutions.
- Earn 3 credit hours
- Build your resume
- Develop a valuable skillset
- Receive professional coaching
- Use cutting-edge lab technology and facilities
Sponsors: Put the ELC to Work for You
Sponsor a cross-functional team of six to eight of NIU's best students to focus on your business issue.
- Gain fresh insights
- Discover impactful business solutions
- Engage in a 16-week job interview of our brightest students
- Become a role model to young, open-minded individuals