What's In It for Me?
Our employers express a desire to employ well-rounded graduates capable of dealing with modern business challenges. The Business Passport Program will prepare you with fundamental knowledge to be successful, but to also enhance your coursework with experiences that deepen what you learn inside the classroom. Business Passport will represent a vital element of distinctiveness, giving you a "leg-up" on the competition in the business world.
The purpose of the Business Passport Program is to broaden students' business perspective and enhance their marketability. Passport is an opportunity for you to:
- Build a stronger resume
- Establish yourself as a competent, respected professional
- Develop well-rounded interests and expertise
- Take responsibility for personal and professional development
- Gain meaningful hands-on experience
- Further network and connect with professionals
- Create your own "Personal Brand"
Achievement Levels for Passport
TranscriptsIn UBUS 201 – you will receive a copy of your completed Passport Transcript or you can print your own transcript anytime at
- Business Passport