Students Steps in the Accountancy Recruiting Process
Each fall and spring, the Department hosts Career Fairs open to Accountancy students only. Recruiters attending these fairs want to hire our students for full-time and internship positions. In order to participate in the recruiting process, students must complete the following steps:
- Attend a recruiting orientation session:
- During class for ACCY 370 students
- September 10 and 11, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. (room TBD)
- Register, complete profile and upload resume(s) on Huskies Get Hired
- Publish resume(s) in appropriate ACCY resume books on Huskies Get Hired.
- Apply to open positions using Huskies Get Hired
- Register to attend the ACCY Career Fair
- Meet employers at the Accountancy Career Fair
- Fall Career Fair: Thursday, September 27, 2018 from 6-8 p.m.