Admission to the Finance Graduate program is competitive and students are expected to meet these minimum requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with at least 15 semester hours in finance or department approval.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.00 system) at the baccalaureate institution,
- Or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 in the last 60 hours of the baccalaureate program,
- Or the completion of 15 or more semester hours of graduate work at an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.20.
- A recent completed GMAT score. (GMAT waiver is available after application upon request to email@example.com.)
- Leadership and communication skills as documented in a goals statement and resume.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation.
- Submission of results on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English.
The deadline to apply for the Fall 2016 session is July 10, 2016. Applications received after this deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
For more information, contact the Department of Finance office to schedule an appointment with the academic advisor (815) 753-1114.