Admission to the Finance Graduate program is competitive and students are expected to meet these minimum requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with at least 15 semester hours in finance or department approval
- Adjustments may be granted for CFA charterholders
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (based on a 4.00 system) at the baccalaureate institution
- Or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 in the last 60 hours of the baccalaureate program
- Or the completion of 15 or more semester hours of graduate work at an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.20
- A recent completed GMAT score. (GMAT waiver is available after application upon request to email@example.com)
- Leadership and communication skills as documented in a goals statement and resume
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Submission of results on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English
Strong applicants have an undergraduate GPA over 3.4 and a total GMAT score over 600.
Applications received after the posted graduate school deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
For more information, contact the Department of Finance office to schedule an appointment with the academic advisor (815) 753-1114.