To be considered for admission you must submit the following documents to the Graduate School:
- Online Application & Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from professional or academic sources
- Official Transcripts (if required)
- NIU students do not need to submit transcripts.
- Transfer students must submit an official transcript from each school attended.
- International students should submit both English and native language copies of their transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (if required)
- GMAT or GRE Score - Allow 2-5 weeks for the official score to reach NIU. GMAT/GRE waiver available >
- TOEFL or IELTS score
Two to three business days after applying, you will receive an email with instructions on how to follow your admission application on MyNIU. MyNIU will ask for a NIU Z-ID and a password. If you do not have a Z-ID, you need to go to this link to obtain your login information.
Any outstanding documents which are necessary to process your application will be on your "To Do List" on your MyNIU page. It may take several days for MyNIU to reflect the actual receipt of documents to the Graduate School.
Call (815) 753-1115 for questions about the FRM program. Questions concerning applications, documents, and process should be directed to the Graduate School.