- Operations Management & Information Systems
- Certificate Programs
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Data Analytics Using SAS Software – SAS Joint Certificate Program
Certificate of Graduate Study -
Data Analytics Using SAS Software
(SAS Joint Certificate Program)
This certificate is designed for all majors. It helps organizations harness their data and use it to identify new opportunities. That, in turn, leads to smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits and happier customers. The explosion of data isn’t new. What has changed is the velocity of growth, the diversity of the data and the imperative to make better use of information to transform the business. Data Analytics has been consistently ranked as one of the top 10 hottest technical areas by the ComputerWorld. This is true across every industry and discipline, including: accounting, management, marketing, finance, information systems, operations, health care, engineering, and energy. Nearly all organizations need talented professionals who understand how to manage data and how to gain clarity from it.
SAS is the leader in business analytics application software. SAS analytical talent is in short supply and high demand in today’s business world. This certificate is a SAS Joint Certificate Program approved by SAS Global Academic Program to prepare students to work in a data-rich environment.
Students must maintain good academic standing within the university, achieve a minimum grade of a B in each course applied toward the certificate. Some courses may have prerequisites that are not part of the certificate curriculum.
Students interested in the certificate should apply no later than the beginning of their final semester prior to graduation. Applications are available in the Department of Operations Management and Information Systems.
|OMIS 645||Applied Statistics for Business Analytics Using SAS|
|OMIS 661||Business Intelligence Applications and Tools|
|OMIS 665||Big Data Analytics for Business|
|OMIS 670||Social Analytics for Business|
For more information, contact the OM&IS Department:
Russ Devereaux – Associate Director and Program Advisor
Barsema Hall 328A – NIU
DeKalb, IL 60115
Department of OM&IS
Degrees & Certificates
- B.S. in Operations and Information Management
- Minor in Business Analytics
- M.S. in Management Information Systems
- Certificate Programs
- SAP TERP10 Workshop
- SAP Student Recognition Award
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Enterprise Management Using SAP Software
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Enterprise Management Using SAP Software
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Management Information Systems
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Information Systems
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Data Analytics Using SAS Software
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Business Analytics Using SAS Software