- Operations Management & Information Systems
- Certificate Programs
- Certificate of Graduate Study in Business Analytics
Certificate of Graduate Study -
Enterprise Management Using SAP Software
This certificate is designed for all working professionals who wish to have a certificate in Business Analytics using SAP software. Business Analytics is a broad category of technologies, applications, and practices for gathering, storing, accessing, and analyzing enterprise data to help its decision makers make better decisions. It is used by companies committed to data-driven decision making. SAP is the market leader in business analytics application software. A certificate in Business Analytics Using SAP Software will give working professionals the opportunity to add value to their positions through advanced course work, to obtain credentials necessary to support their current position, and increase employability within the field of business analytics.
Students must achieve a minimal grade of B in each course applied toward the certificate requirements. Students interested in the certificate should apply no later than the beginning of their final semester prior to graduation, but they are urged to apply as soon as they begin their coursework.
- OMIS 507 - Business Information Systems(2) OR
- OMIS 351 - Information Systems in Organizations (3)
- OMIS 640 - Management of Information Systems Technology (3)
- OMIS 643 - Enterprise Process Improvement (3)
- OMIS 653 - Enterprise Systems Configuration with SAP (3)
- OMIS 661 - Business Intelligence Applications and Tools (3)
Applications are available in the Department of Operations Management and Information Systems. Direct any questions regarding this certificate to the Associate Director and Program Advisor, Russ Devereaux or 815-753-6372.