- Operations Management & Information Systems
- Certificate Programs
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Business Analytics
Certificate of Undergraduate Study -
Enterprise Management Using SAP Software
This certificate is designed for all majors. Business Analytics is a broad category of technologies, applications, and practices for gathering, storing, accessing, and analyzing enterprise data to support effective decision making. SAP is the market leader in business analytics application software. A certificate in Business Analytics Using SAP Software will allow students to understand how to run organizations more effectively by improving various business processes and using SAP technology.
Students must maintain good academic standing within the university, achieve a minimum grade of a C in each course applied toward the certificate, and complete all certificate course work within a period of four calendar years. Some courses may have prerequisites that are not part of the certificate curriculum.
- OMIS 338 - Principles of Operation Management (3) AND
- OMIS 351 - Information Systems in Organizations (3)
Required Courses (select four from the following):
- OMIS 444 - Manufacturing Technology Management (3)
- OMIS 455 - Enterprise Resource Planning (3)
- OMIS 472 - Introduction to Business Intelligence (3)
- OMIS 478 - Supply Chain Systems (3)
- OMIS 480 - Advanced Supply Chain Management (3)
Students interested in the certificate should apply no later than the beginning of their final semester prior to graduation, but they are urged to apply as soon as they complete UBUS 310 or OMIS 338 so the coordinator may advise students regarding course scheduling. Applications are available in the OM&IS office.
Direct any questions regarding this certificate to Russ Devereaux, Associate Director and Program Advisor at email@example.com or 815-753-6372.